Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Swear I Eat Right!


For those of you doubters, who think I don't get my daily nutrients, I thought I would post a picture of the excellent (if I do say so myself, which I do) dinner I made myself tonight. While appearing like a wet goulash, it was actually quite tasty. Beef, green beans, onions, chilies, and garlic all cooked together, layered on top of some mashed potatoes, which you can't see in this picture. So there, almost all the food groups conveniently located in one bowl. You can even see some green!

And yes, I know, more food, but seeing as how I have to work, and don't get to travel as much, most of my exploits, and consequently, my posts, deal with what goes into my stomach. But considering the great variety, I probably won't repeat myself ever. So at least there's that.

1 comment:

  1. I think the green beans are fake. I know you too well. At least you didn't cut yourself and bleed into the stew like you did when you cooked for us. Only a few more weeks and you get to show us all the best eats in Matsuyama. Keep up the good work, and get a haircut. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete