Saturday, January 9, 2010

Italianese Food


So I was going shopping at one of the bigger malls for some hot sauces when I stumbled across some of my friends from the main campus. We decided to get lunch at a little Italian place in the food court. "But you're in Japan!" you say. I know, I know, it's crazy, but we wanted a taste of Europe. In any case, here's a picture of what I ate. Basically spaghetti with katsup on it, what made me remember that I was still over in Asia was the fact that they crack a raw egg on top of it. I swear, Japan has never heard of salmonella. Still, it wasn't too bad, the egg turned the marinara into carbonara. I think I'll just stick from making my own pasta sauce from now on. Va bene!

1 comment:

  1. We ate at Frankie, Johnny and Luigi's last night. Now, that's something to look forward to...

    ReplyDelete