Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Posting again!





Ok, now that everyone has come and gone, my internet is fixed, and I have a little time, I can start posting again, woohoo!

It's been a while, but I guess I'll just start where I left off about three weeks ago, and fill in everything that's happened since then. To start with, I had my buddy Gentry come visit starting on Halloween. Didn't do much that day, since he was still gorked out from his flights, but the next day, oh did we eat. My friends Tetsu and Azami took us to a little izakaya, and as usual, I can't remember it's name. Great food, as usual. We started off with squid that was so fresh, it was still moving on the plate. I'm not kidding, I'll post the video.


Tasty tasty stuff. Perhaps the best part of the menu for that night though was the whale. Yes, I said it, whale. Sorry Dorfman, sorry Greenpeace, but it was delicious. I definitely took a picture of it, it's the last one in this post. Considering how much most the average America eats, it's probably a good thing that we don't think eating whale is a good thing, otherwise we'd really make them endangered. Oh well, bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment